- Haphazardly scrape off two feet of snow caked onto sports car.
- Try putting the sports car into reverse, burn clutch & tires.
- Curse not exchanging summer-slicks for winter wheels.
- Bribe close friend to help get you unstuck so you can make it to the airport on time
- Push hard, and thank deity that you’ve been hitting the gym; free car.
- Drive frantically in the wrong direction down a one-way street.
- Speed down highways as wheels shake due to caked ice and snow.
- Narrowly avoid careening into over-turned truck, avoid the fire-trucks.
- Cruise-on, exchange car for a more winter-worthy vehicle, rush to airport.
- Check-in, realize flight delayed 3 hours.
- Write blog-post.
23 December 2008
1 min read