Having trouble deciding if you’re in a Startup Crunch Mode? Victims usually suffer from any number of easily identifiable symptoms:
- Buying H&M underwear-packs weekly to stay ‘afloat’
- Witnessing consecutive day-night transitions from your desk in a single standing
- All food in your fridge is past its expiration
- Violently compressed postal mail in your overflowing mailbox
- Parents emailing you asking if you’re alive
- Wondering what day it is, even though your computer very clearly shows it in the upper-right corner of the screen
If you are experiencing any or all of these symptoms, commit all your code, test it locally and then in production, and follow with a small nap & and thorough laundry session. You’ll need your rest & clean skivvies, because chances are your condition is chronic!